Accommodation » Dogs
Te Aroha Holiday Park is a dog friendly place! We welcome your special four legged companions and we have the following rules while you enjoy your stay together:
- Any dog travelling with you must be declared prior to check in. This ensures we allocate the right camping site for you.
- We have a 1 dog per site rule. Extra dogs will need to be under arrangement prior to making a confirmed booking. Arriving with 2 dogs on the day of check in without permission will result in an immediate cancellation without refund.
- Dogs are not allowed inside our cabins, self contained accommodation, swimming pool area and shared facilities. Our repeat guests are happy to have their dog sleep in their vehicle overnight.
- It is not acceptable to leave your dog tied up outside the shared facilities or outside the swimming pool area.
- The only exception to this rule is that of service and/or disability dogs. You will need to provide evidence of the dog's service certificate and the dog will be required to wear the service vest while enjoying our holiday park.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- You are welcome to walk your dog around the holiday park, the dog must be on a leash at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your dog is tethered and on a lead at all times, while enjoying our holiday park.
- Failing to follow these rules may result in us cancelling your stay without refund.